Informed consent to participate in research
I agree with the collection of data for the purposes of research carried out by a research team represented by PhDr. Peter Winkler, Ph.D.
By ticking "yes" I declare that:
- I have read information about the objectives and course of the research described above (hereinafter also referred to as "research");
- I voluntarily agree to my own participation in this research;
- I understand that I may at any time decide not to continue my participation in the research;
- I understand that any use of data and outputs arising from the research does not establish my right to any remuneration or compensation, ie. that I provide all rights to use and publish the data and outputs resulting from the research free of charge.
At the same time, I declare that:
- I agree that data provided will be used for statistical processing, the results of which will be presented anonymously.
- I agree to the processing and storage of my data to the extent of this informed consent provided by the National Institute of Mental Health, ID number: 00023752, with its registered headquarter at: Topolová 748, 250 67 Klecany, for the purposes of research, records and archivation. I agree that such anonymous data may be provided to entities authorized to carry out inspections of the project
- I am acquainted with my rights concerning access to information and their protection pursuant to § 12 and § 21 of Act No. 101/2000 Coll., on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain acts, i.e. that I may ask the National Institute of Mental Health for information on the processing of my data and I am entitled to receive it and that I can ask the National Institute of Mental Health to correct inaccurate personal data, supplement personal data, block them and dispose of them.
I voluntarily provide the above permits and consents for an indefinite period until revoked and I undertake not to revoke them without a serious reason consisting in a substantial change of circumstances. All of the above is governed by the laws of the Czech Republic, with the exception of the so-called conflict rules, and will be interpreted in accordance with them, and any disputes will be resolved by the competent courts in the Czech Republic.
If you have any questions, you can contact the research team directly: PhDr. Petr Winkler, Ph.D., email: petr.winkler(at)nudz.cz. You can download the informed consent here, so you could return to it later.